How do you balance implementing a vision and building consensus? How do you prevent old habits from eroding change? How do you create a transformation process that is inclusive, respectful, innovative … and fun?
In this practical, hands-on workshop, we’ll discuss common pitfalls to implementing digital transformation projects; learn how to build a culture of collaboration and creativity across teams and screens; and test tools and strategies for communicating and tracking the project vision, peer feedback, and project changes.
The Why: Research from McKinsey and others has shown that educating and empowering employees at all levels of an organization is key to implementing successful digital transformation. This session will give you ready-to-implement tools and best practices to ensure your organization can embrace necessary change.
- Identify common blockers to implementing digital change
- Get strategies and tools for building buy-in, momentum, and ownership across organizational silos
- Lead lasting change with in-person and remote teams
This session is for…
- You if you are a champion or key stakeholder of a large digital transformation project
- You if you own, or run a digital transformation project
- You if you manage a large project, or team on a large cross-functional project
- You if you are interested in change management across large cross-functional teams