In this session, Aparna will share personal stories of how she has navigated the male-dominated industry of cybersecurity and the key leadership principles she attributes to her success.
The Why: According to the Aspen Digital Tech Policy hub’s latest report, women comprise only 24% of the cybersecurity workforce, with only a small fraction making up executive roles. This is a first-hand testimonial from a woman who has successfully beat the odds to become Chief Product Officer of a $2B cybersecurity company.
- How to identify your breakthrough opportunities and take the right risks.
- The importance of embracing a change mindset.
- Overcoming the challenges of being a minority within a minority of a male-dominated field.
This session is for you if…
- You aspire to lead a large engineering organization.
- You have a technical background.
- You work in the hi-tech industry.