Join this session to learn how to plan a test automation strategy for the long term using the 5R principles of risk, reliability, reusability, repeatability, and representation. The focus is on providing a framework for automation that will deliver time-saving to business, and value to systems with the goal of better and faster releases to production.
The Why: Test automation is moving from a nice to have to an expected part of code delivery. Leadership across systems, development, testing, and business teams will make the difference between long-lasting scripting that grows and provides time-saving value or throwing away scripts that simply took time and resources.
- Learn the 5R principles to work with teams in guiding effective long-lasting automation.
- Details in the automation that allows for reporting that is tailored to various audiences from senior management to business leaders to peer-level consumers of greater detailed expectations.
- Creating a scalable framework for automation.
This session is for…
- Senior IT leaders that want faster test efforts, shorter regression times, and fewer issues in production.
- QA Directors, managers, leaders, and automation engineers.
- Test leaders who want to relieve the time spent on user testing.
- Anyone wanting to understand what automation can deliver and a simplified approach to development and delivery.