Technical transformation is happening all around us, from emerging technologies like generative AI, to the rush to ramp cloud migrations; from replacing aging tech stacks to the growth of harnessing and utilizing big data. This session will discuss the critical role tech leaders play in leading transformational change, how to harness the power of your engineering and data teams, and how becoming a change agent can set you apart from other tech leaders.
The Why: Data shows that technology transformations are 80% more likely to capture identified benefits and sustain over time IF they have engaged leadership who are focused on the hard and soft skills required to lead an organization through change. Technical leaders are not often allocated time and/or resources to focus on “soft skills” such as team dynamics, communication, and learning methods to help teams navigate change. As a technical leader with transformation happening around you, you can exponentially grow your career, while also developing young tech change agents by studying the art of leading transformational change.
- Learn the key drivers of successful transformation programs.
- Discover proven tools, methods, and approaches that can help you lead change and develop your technical teams and leaders.
- Understand more about your role as a technical leader in driving change and how your leadership style can set you apart from the pack.
This session is for…
- You if your organization is going through a tech transformation.
- You if you are a tech people leader.
- You if you are interested in continuing the development of your leadership style, and/or you are interested in growing young tech leaders.